Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bust Magazine Photo Shoot & Hair-Hopper Heaven








































I never thought I'd get to be a hair-hopper but yesterday I had my chance and boy oh boy was it fun!  I played model yesterday for a Bust Magazine photo fashion story (all of this terminology is quite new to me)  set in the 60's.   

The two other models were musicians from Williamsburg, Brooklyn--Nikki Lane and Joe Plunket.  

We shot all over Nashville and I wore more pairs of high-waisted jeans in 10 hours than I've ever worn in my life.  The spread should be out in the May or June issue of Bust.  It was a very new experience for me and to be totally honest, it made me really glad that I am a full-time musician and not a full time model.  It was an exhausting day!

And I get to smile a lot more when I play music :)

Thanks for reading Friends.

Fondly,
Nora Jane

P.S.  Check out Nikki Lane and Joe Plunket's band The Weight on myspace

www.myspace.com/cannilyfreeload
www.myspace.com/theweightnyc

No comments:

Post a Comment