Monday, July 20, 2009

1940's Blue Linen at the 12 South Taproom




Dear Friends,

Last Friday night my band played at a Nashville favorite--the 12th South Taproom.  I don't know how it happened, but apparently the Nora Jane Struthers band uniform is jeans and a plaid/flannel shirt.  I'm cool with it.

I wore a brand new 1940's Blue Linen gem.  The white-buttons go all the way up the front and the neckline is just charming.  I love love it.  It may be my new favorite.  And for all of you readers out there who are curious about how I know it is 1940's, the buttons (and no zipper) are a dead give away.  

It was a great show:

Ward Stout: mandolin, fiddle, vocals
Ben Sanders: fiddle, mandolin, vocals
PJ George: Bass, vocals
Nora Jane Struthers: guitar, vocals, smiles


Thanks for reading friends.
Sincerely,
Nora Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment