Monday, June 7, 2010

VINTAGE VOYAGE






Dear Friends,

It's official. Vintage vehicles are the perfect compliment to vintage dresses! This week I am doing a vintage-themed promotion called the "Vintage Voyage". I will be visiting 3 of Nashville's finest vintage stores: Fanny's, Clothing Exchange, and Rowtique. At each store I will perform 2 or 3 songs, pick out a dress that I LOVE, and find one lucky customer who will be entered to become a finalist in the Vintage Voyage. At my cd release show on Wednesday, June 23rd at The Basement, three of these women will will be chosen as finalists...the prize you ask?

The finalists get to keep the dress AND they get to be a model in a professional photo shoot to appear in the August issue of "Her Nashville" magazine!!!!

Very exciting! Ladies, you must be present to win so tell your friends and come on out to Nashville's finest vintage stores!

Don't miss the voyage:

East Nash-
Tuesday, June 8, 5PM -- Fanny's House of Music

Hillsboro-
Thursday, June 10, 12PM -- Clothing Exchange

Music Row-
Friday, June 11, 2PM -- Rowtique

Thanks for reading friends! I hope to see you this week.

Sincerely,
Nora Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment